Information and requests for visitors
We are pleased to announce the reopening of the gallery from Tuesday, June 2, 2020.
For the safety of our staff, volunteers, and visitors, please refer to the following. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Please cover your mouth and nose with face mask and wash and disinfect your hands.
- Please keep the distance from other visitors at least 2m.
- Please do not enter the gallery if you feel sick, have fever or cough.
Gallery @KCUA has put in place the following measures to prevent the spread of coronavirus.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer is available at the entrance and exit. Please use it before entering and exiting the facility.
- Staff wear face masks, and wear groves as necessary.
- We disinfect handrails, door knobs, elevator buttons, etc.
- Occasionally, the emergency exits are kept open in order to circulate the air.
The exhibition period of KCUA Transmit Program 2020, which is currently being held, will be extended until July 26 and resumed after the temporary closing. Besides, some of the exhibited works may be changed due to this schedule change.The upcoming exhibition Slow Culture will be postponed to 2021. We will announce the exhibition period on our website as soon as it is decided.
The schedule for some upcoming exhibitions has been changed. Please read below.
- Baschet Sound Sculpture Special Exhibition (TBD) scheduled for November 7th to 23th, 2020: the period will be EXTENDED until December 20th
- The Sense of Depth (TBD) scheduled for December 1st to 15th, 2020: CANCELLED
- KCUA Alumni Association Art Auction 2021 scheduled for January 8th to 11th, 2021: POSTPONED, TBD
Various schedules may change in the future due to the situation. If there are any changes, we will inform you on this website, so please check the latest information before visiting.
Updated June 30, 2020, 3:00 PM